Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, June 11, 2006

11/30/05

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

All alone in the house.
Today was a strange day. It was the first time I have been alone since I got back from the hospital. All the company is gone, Dominic is in school and Michael had to go back to work today. It's a strange feeling, almost sad but I got a lot of homework done which I know I would of not been able to do if I have people in the house.I went to the gym today for the first time since 10/19. Man did I suck. I took a body sculpting class which is a weights class. I used to be able to hold 10-15 pound weights but now I could barely hold the 2 pound weights without getting winded. It's funny how fast your body loses its muscle tone so quickly. Anyways, it did feel great getting back there and not giving up because I was using pencils as weights. LOL!!!Started my new asthma medicine and I can feel a difference already. I can walk up the stairs with barely any stop in between flights. Yea me!!! I knew it was something more than my operation. Maybe one day I'll be able to run up them. Yeah I know I'm pushing it a little far but don't be hating. :)Matt was the Biggest Loser and man does he look better. Suzy is hot, and I don't even like blondes but she's looking good. You go Girlfriend! I really need to become the biggest loser and more than just being the biggest loser because I lost (quit) my job. I need to get off my ass and start moving it a little. Today was a good start and tomorrow I'm going to take the yoga class.My lovely son cut his hair today. Well not him himself but he has finally given up on the locks of love and has asked me enough times to cut it that I finally gave in. I almost cried when she started cutting. I really liked his long hair and it was for a good cause. Oh well I give him credit for letting in grow for 14 months anyhow, I just miss his little curls. Maybe he wont want to get it cut for a while and decide to let it grow again. That would make my day. He's still a cutie anyhow.Looking forward to Lost tonight. That really is the only show other than 24 that we all agree on. Oh and the reruns of Everyone loves Raymond. So it's nice to have us all curl up on the couch and watch T.V. Manning Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home