Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, June 11, 2006

12/05/05

Monday, December 05, 2005

Pull the covers over my head
I should have known when I over slept today that it wasn't going to be a good day. Dominic woke up extremely sensitive and crying, I believe this is because he was over tired. He woke up on Sunday at 5am and never went back to sleep. I believe this was because he was so excited for the game. To make a long story short, he stayed home from school and slept until 11:30am. I think he really was tired. Poor guy. I usually would not let him stay home but I could just tell by the looks in his eyes he was just so over tired that if he did go to school today he wouldn't of been very productive.I got out of bed which was my first mistake, I should of just stayed in bed because I was winded and coughing. Man, I thought that these days were over. I guess they aren't. My side is aching from coughing so much and I had to take pain medicine to help me one calm down and two get over the pain in my side and chest. The bad thing was that I had to get my flu shot today. Dr. Shah told me that I needed to get my shot soon because the window of getting them is almost over, or something like that. So not by choice I drove under the influence of pain killers which I should never do because it's dangerous and I got lost due to all these highways. Then me getting lost caused me to panic which in return caused me to have anxiety which then caused me to get more pain in my side and chest. Oh this endless cycle. Make it stop, make it stop.Once I got to the hospital it took 30 minutes finding parking and that was with a handicap sticker, man I new I should of just pulled the covers over my head this morning. Anyways, I got my shot, drove home and fell asleep because if you've never been on valium and vicodin they cause you to be very tired. Took a nap and woke up still with pain in my side and winded. So, now I'm going to take some more medicine and got to sleep at what seems to be 7pm or earlier. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day for me.As Jerry Springer would say "Take care of yourself and each other" Until tomorrow,Carmen in San Diego

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home