Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, September 24, 2006

A movie meme...

1. The last movie you saw in a theater, and current release movie you still want to see.
That would be 'Superman'... and I still want to see 'Jackass 2'.

2. The last movie you rented/purchased for home viewing.
'Goal' (its a heart warming soccer movie).

3. A movie that made you laugh out loud.
Wedding Crashers.
4. A movie that made you cry.
Hmm... So many do but 'The Green Mile' It was uncontrollable, snot and everything.

5. A movie that was a darling of the critics, but you didn't think lived up to the hype.
I actually don't have much of an answer here, because usually movies that are darlings of the critics are not even remotely of interest to me (agreed) but I will say "Brokeback Mountain' It wasn't gay enough for me and/or all the hype it got for a "gay" movie.

6. A movie you thought was better than the critics.
Definitely "White Chicks"... LOL!!!

7. Favorite animated movie.
"Lady and the Tramp" and "The Corpse Bride".

8. Favorite Disney villain.
Definitely Captain Hook.

9. Favorite movie musical.
Chicago I think.

10. Favorite movies of all time (up to five).
The color Purple
The Green Mile
The Outsiders
The Notebook
The Godfathers' (all of them)

Thanks to haggardmom for the tag, and I cheerfully pass this on to Rex and Amy C..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home