Good Times and Boxed Whine

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm only 33% angry

You Are 33% Angry
You're occasionally angry, but it's really not an issue.While you may give in to your temper once and a while, you're pretty mellow.And as long as your anger doesn't effect your relationships, then it's probably in check.You know that anger is a bad habit - and you don't engage in it often.
How Angry Are You?


I guess all those St. John's Wort pills and psychology classes paid off because I'm not as bitter as I thought. Go me!!!

Carmen San Diego

2 Comments:

  • At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You totally crack me up.

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    The link didn't work for me. That makes me only 10% angry. The other 90% is accustomed to links not working for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home