Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, June 11, 2006

12/14/05

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Here's Johnny!!!!!!!!!!!
I just don't know what is wrong with me. I'm having those pains again in my ribs and chest like when I first had my operation. They went away but now are back and I also feel like I want to throw up all the time. What's wrong with me Lord? Please tell me. I don't want to be this whiner I've become but man I'm hurting. I'm thinking I pulled something at the gym and that I'm just fighting a cold because I have been sneezing a lot today but the pain is terrible. I have been taking my pain medicines again because motrin just doesn't cut it anymore. I sure hope it's nothing too serious. I know I know I should go to he doctors and get it checked out but I need to take my final exam on Monday and can't miss it for nothing. So I promise if the pain still is there after Monday morning I will go in to hospital and see Dr. Granims or Shah.I spoke to a Nancy today regarding a bookkeeping position at a company. She seemed really nice and personable and acted like she was interested in me. I was very honest with her just like my resume shows, that I haven't been in the office field in quite sometime and am looking for an entry level position just to get back into the swing of things. She was pretty cool about that and said it would be an entry level position and that she's most likely be calling me back next week for an interview face to face. So that was promising. Wish me luck with that, or the school board, or the county or actually anything at this point to get me out of the house. It's so fucking boring here during the day. I know you are probably saying well get out. I should but then I think that cost money, even just to drive around is going to cost money for gas so I'm so worried about money that I just stay home and bore myself and you guys who actually read this.Now I am starting to regret not going back to the place where the kids put there period on you and spit at you and hit you. Really at this point I thinking I could of probably sucked it up. Am I really saying that? Do I mean what I'm saying? I don't know, I think I'm just loosing my mind. I am starting to feel like Jack Nicholson in the shining. Soon I'll be typing over and over that thing he wrote "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. " But I'll use Carmen and dull girl instead. No I'm not that crazy yet am I? But I can see myself getting cabin fever and am glad that tomorrow I am going to dinner with a few girlfriends, and actually look forward to going to sylvan learning center to take my exam. Again just to get out.Well I'm going to sleep and maybe once my exam is over I'll rent that movie now that I have brought it up.Red rum, red rum, red rum What's that spell backwards....Hummmmmm........All jokes beside, that movie truly was a classic horror movie wasn't it? One of my favorite books and movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home