Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, January 14, 2007

2 nights of drinking!

Well we had some friends over for the game on Saturday and we drank. Then today we went over to Rachel's to watch the Charger/Patriots game and drink some more. I guess I'm getting old because I just can't do it anymore. I was asleep by 7:30. I wasn't feeling well either. I think the 2 days just puts my under. I started getting a sore throat right after we left her house and achy by the time we got home. But oh well shit happens. It was nice watching the game with them especially since we didn't want the Chargers to win and they all did. I'm so glad they lost (not really I could care less) but there fans are obnoxious. I guess living in any home town their fans are going to be crazy but we've never lived in the same city as a team. So we really see it here. I mean Miami Dolphins was still 3 hours from Key West and the Jets/Giants/Patriots were at least 2 hours. So we never really had them so close. I look forward to rubbing it in a bit at work and/or having them all finally being quiet there. I probably wont happen but at least it'll be wishful thinking.

Rachel made some good potato soup. I wish I had some more. Maybe I'll ask her for her recipe. OK I need to get ready for 24. Can't miss that.

Until later,
Carmen

This things I'm happy for:
  1. Chargers losing
  2. Rachel's soup
  3. seeing the 5 B's after so long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home