Good Times and Boxed Whine

Monday, January 08, 2007

First and Last

EVERYONE HAS THEIR FIRSTS:

FIRST REAL BEST FRIEND: That would be Liz (Michelle, and Emily are close but I haven’t seen them in years, just emails and phone calls) . I wish Liz was on Myspace! :(

FIRST SCHOOL: St. Aloysius

FIRST CELL PHONE: I don’t remember the name but it was as big as a house phone and black Uniden maybe if that is even a name of cell phones.

FIRST FUNERAL: Billy my boyfriend at the time. God Bless him.

FIRST PET: Shannon my Irish setter

FIRST BIG TRIP: When I was in 9th grade I think we went on a cruise that was awesome.

FIRST FIGHT: I believe it was with Britt in the 8th grade.

FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH: Probably was Mark Wahlberg. Or Ricky Martin or something like that.

FIRST TIME OUT OF THE COUNTRY?: 9th grade on the cruise we went to Jamaica and a few of the Islands I think St. John and St. Thomas.

FIRST JOB: 3 sisters

FIRST MYSPACE FRIEND: Tom

EVERYONE HAS THEIR LASTS

LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED: Bill my father in law but I did kiss Mike good bye this morning but we really didn’t hug.

LAST CAR RIDE: Just now coming home from work.

LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: Last night. Happens more often these days. Frustration is often the key to my tears.

LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED: DVD last night World Trade Center, very good if you haven’t seen it.

LAST FOOD YOU ATE: applesauce

LAST ITEM BOUGHT: Marietta’s on Saturday

LAST SHIRT WORN: Black v-neck with lace on it and sort of like a baby doll shirt I guess you’d call it.

LAST PHONE CALL: Michael

LAST TEXT MESSAGE: Mike complaining about work and his ID.

LAST THING YOU TOUCHED: My keyboard. Duh.

LAST FUNERAL: When I was 21 a persons Grandma..

LAST TIME AT THE MALL: When I went to the movies with Rachel and Morgan because the theatre is in the mall.

LAST TIME YOU WERE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING: when I won all that money in Vegas.

LAST PERSON YOU SAW: John at work

LAST THING YOU DRANK: Gatorade

LAST PERSON THAT BROKE YOUR HEART: Xavier that ASS

LAST TIME YOU WERE REALLY HONESTLY HAPPY?: If it wasn’t for my health I’d be honestly happy now.

Today I'm happy about:

  1. no traffic this morning
  2. new CD Michael made me
  3. coming home to an empty house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home