Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve in the keys

It’s Christmas Eve, and I am in Key West enjoying the heat and humidity. Tonight we are going to open gifts so we can enjoy sleeping in tomorrow morning. Dominic is already aware that Santa probably wont be coming here for Christmas and if he comes at all (D, I believe was on the naughty list a few times) he most likely will go to our home in San Diego. So it’s nice too be around my family this year for Christmas. It’s almost bitter sweet because this is our last time being in this house since my parents will be moving soon and we probably won’t make it down here again before then. Great memories in this house but that’s what is so wonderful about it; it’s not so much the house but the memories and you don’t necessarily have too have a house too keep the memories. Right?

My friend Liz who is one of my longest and best friends drove down from Pembroke Pines to see me the other day and too introduce me too her new boyfriend. Carlos seems like a really good man and she seems very happy so that is all I want. Her too be happy. I told him when she was not around too not hurt her because she’s already been hurt and doesn’t deserve to go through that again and he promised me. I wonder if he’ll tell her I gave him a lecture. Like a mother would do to her daughters’ boyfriend?

So I have already decided what my new year’s resolution is going too be. I’m not going too say like 90% of the people “too lose weight or too get fit” because with this diet I am already losing weight although I have cheated since I’ve been in Key West but my new years resolution is going to be 3 things, 2 I already somewhat do. 1) To pray everyday NO MATTER WHAT. (I actually already do this; have since as long as I can remember) 2) to go o church at least once a week. The church we go too now has so many different times to attend a service that there is really know way to miss a chance to go once, unless I am simply laid up in bed. 3) Too write 3 things I’m happy about each day in my blog. This means I will be posting everyday but it may simply be just the 3 things I’m happy for that day but I am hoping too not quit this resolution. I think a life of positives only makes you happier and if I actually have too think positive thoughts then I will only end up being more of a positive person in the long run. So there you have it. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and/or Hanukah or what ever you celebrate.

Until I can think of something else too write,
Carmen San Diego

2 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Holidays Carmen - enjoy your vacation!

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Rex White said…

    MERRY CHRISTMAS, CARMEN! We love you guys!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home