Good Times and Boxed Whine

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday and another pound down.

I'm another pound done. I now weigh 141.00. So I have 4 more pounds to lose too where I am at the high end of a healthy weight for my height. I will be very excited if I can get to that weight. I may actually cry because I haven't weighed 137 since Dominic was in kindergarten. I wont sweat it if I don't get to that weight but I will try hard to get there. I didn't work out at all this week because the whole house is sick. I think it's this freaking cold dry air that we've been having forever. Man, it really is cold. I know it's colder than normal because even the locals are complaining. I didn't remember it being this cold last year and I must be correct because the locals keep complaining about it never being this cold in all their years here. I never thought I'd see weather in the low 30's living in San Diego but I guess I was wrong because that's what it's been all week in the early mornings these past few weeks.

I went wine tasting today with some friends and had a great time. It was really nice to get out of the house and hang with female friends and not worry about house hold chores, dinner, or actually anything. None of us had to be home at a certain time so we took our time and enjoyed each stop. We had a nice late lunch and finished the evening with a Starbucks. It truly was a great relaxing time. Towards the end it got to be extremely cold so once the sun went down we all decided to call it quits and head home. I really had a great time. I hope we can all do it again one day.

Well that's about it. I'm going to have to call it a night. I am tired and I have a lot to do tomorrow since I took today off with my household chores.

Until later,
Carmen

My 3 happy times:
  1. Spending time with my girlfriends.
  2. Not having to do laundry, dusting, or dishes all day.
  3. Coming home and Michael telling me that Dominic really missed me. Said he kept asking "When is mom coming home, is she sleeping the night out? Are going to eat without her." Aww, he never misses me. I guess the lad really does love his momma.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger tcramer said…

    One thing I really admire about you. The way you always find those 3 things. You're inspiring me to try it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home