Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, June 11, 2006

3/26/06

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Random thoughts
1. I have a big: butt and two legs to go with it.2. I wish I was: healthier3. I am so tired of: being winded4. I hate: people who are fake5. I was: thinking that I wish all dreams came true6. My boss is: still sick, please keep her in your prayers.7. This weather: is awesome8. My friends are: my saviors9. I like to: cook and drink wine10. This morning I woke up:at 11am after a long night out with the boys11. I am very: good at telling people the truth no matter what.12. My bed is really: big and confyyyy!!13. My car is: black14. My mom said that I should: follow my dreams and never let anyone walk all over me.15. Myspace (blog)is for: keeping in touch with friends that I don't see very often now and for telling people things that I don't want to share with them face to face like my health.16. When I get home: I wanna lay down on the couch and watch tv with a glass of red wine17. My phone is: cordless18. When I am in a bad mood: I write in here or drink a glass off wine or go for a drive.19. My room is: white20. I want to get: a new house that doesn't have stairs21. I wish I had: A house in Florida and Ca.22. My Computer is: black and silver23. This weekend: I have company in and its awesome to see him and to watch Mike andhim get their air band back together24. When I get excited I: get a big a#% smile on my face and do the happy dance25. I want people to: smile all the time26. The last time I watched a movie was: a few days ago27. I wish it was: summer all the time like in Key West28. I feel: comfortable right now after taking a tour on the Seal tours
posted by carmen @ 5:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home