Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, June 11, 2006

4/1/06

Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fools Day and 9 years married
No joke, today is Michael and my 9th anniversary. Man, I never thought that we would make it this far. For awhile there I believe that the both of us took our marriage on a day to day basis. Now I know that I could not ask for a better man. He has really stuck to our vows when it says to love the in sickness and in health. Not many men I feel would have taken the road that we have taken and been so good about it and supporting. He really has been my strength through all of my illness. If it wasn't for him, I really do think I would be a lot worse than I am today. He keeps my spirits up and tries no matter what to look at the brighter side of things. I can't say being a military wife has been all that easy either. When I was going through my chemotherapy he wasn't there and when I needed him when I was in the hospital it was like pulling teeth to get the boat to send him home. There has been so many times when I thought "this lifestyle sucks and that I didn't vision this when I pictured myself married."; but overall I wouldn't change a thing. Michael really is my soulmate and the love of my life. These past few years he's proven his love for me in more ways than I could ask for. I just pray that God lets me live long enough to share more years with him and our beautiful family.Happy Anniversary baby I love you more than I could ever express,Carmen Quote:"It matters if you just don't give up."Stephen William HawkingFeeling : in love all over againmood: sexual (hee hee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home