Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, June 11, 2006

5/10/06

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Thoughts running in my head!!!!
I need to get my eyebrows waxed and my nails done soon.
what should we eat for the next few days before I/we go to the commissary
52.00 of gas and still barely got a half tank. Damn!!!
people who claim to be so for the USA going to war and sending our troops over probably don't have a loved one (spouse or whatever) that could be killed while over there.
love the feeling of balancing my check book and finding an extra 200.00. Go me!!!
we should have the key to our new place by Monday.
getting the keys means we have no more relaxing weekends, but in the long run it'll be so worth it.
fat man walking: maybe I should do something like that to raise money for Scleroderma and/or Pulmonary Fibrosis.
Talked to Maria yesterday, it was nice hearing a friends voice.
got one negative email followed by two positive, which means when you are down you always get back up.
heard Teddy ans Kathy went on the South Beach Diet and lost a lot of weight. More than they need. Maybe Mike and I (and D) should try it again and give it a real chance for success.
Looking for to seeing Sheila and Honey this weekend for our game night at Sheila's
looking forward to seeing Marc this weekend. He always seems to make D and I laugh plus Michael likes spending quality time with him. Wish he'd bring Donna I feel like I haven't seen her in a long time.
Christians like to say tuur the other cheek and to forgive peoples sins as Jesus did but a lot of them don't practice what they preach. I know I've been guilty of this. I've always been good at forgiving but never do I forget. I always remember how and what you did. One of my biggest flaws I think.
Everyone has their own beliefs on the immigrants and there parading the streets and I don't at all like to talk politics but I almost feel bad for these immigrants. They come to America, home of the free, in search of jobs and to fulfill there dreams, but we are now telling them to get out. It's not their fault they were born in a shitty country. BUT if you are going to come to America then learn the language. I would have to if I moved to Mexico, France, Germany ect... I'm so wishy washy about this topic but it's been running in my head so I thought I'd mention it.
Got to watch yesterday American Idol so tonight I wont be so surprised when who ever gets the boot. I just hope it's not Taylor or Chris. They are my favorite. Chris because he can sing and Taylor because that white boy can dance. NOT!!!!! But he is a great singer.
Feeling: really good but my lung is popping again. First time in a long time I've felt that, but I'm not going to let my anxiety take over and cause a panic attack. I'm thinking happy thoughts and hopefully it'll just go away. But the popping has been going on for three days now. If it continues, I guess I'll have to suck it up and go to the doctors to see if it's collasping. Darn it! I can't seem to stay away from that place.
If you could have overheard a specific conversation between any two people, which would it be? It would be any two people talking about me. I'd like to know what people say about me when I'm not around, rather it good or bad, I just want to ease drop a bit. :)
posted by carmen @ 5:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home