Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, June 11, 2006

4/8/06

Saturday, April 08, 2006

poem
Poetry in the face of sclerodermaOne Breath at a Time-I found one day I could not breathewith life caving in around me.I stopped to think and pray a while.The road ahead went on for miles.Time is ever drifting away.How can I make it one more day,to find out what it's likewith one breath at a time?As dreams fall short of hopefuland memories haunt my soul,I look to find that life goes bywith one breath at a time.Take one breath at a time.It's easier that way.You can't take it all at onceno matter how you try.Too much of it will make you choke,not enough and you'll never know.And when you think you're all aloneTake one breath at a time.Written by Jenna a women who also has Scleroderma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home