Good Times and Boxed Whine

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

IF plus my 3 things...

IF:
If you could retake one course you took in high school or college, which would it be?

I would pick Spanish. I passed the course but didn't take anything with me. I really wish I would of taken 2 years in college instead of the one I had to take and that I really absorbed it and could be able to understand enough to get by when I deal with Spanish speaking people. I know that I can understand more than I let people think I can understand but I wish I felt comfortable enough to speak it in front of people. My dear friends Amysol and Jordan said that when I drink and get a little liquid courage that I speak fairly good Spanish but I would never have to nerve too do it not drinking. So in my next life I will pay more attention to my Spanish teacher.

3 things I'm happy with:
  1. The sun shining on my face as I drive home. It's been so cold so when the sun is out it feels so great on my face.
  2. the perfectly grill streak that Michael made me for dinner.
  3. Hot bath I took with my full belly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home