Good Times and Boxed Whine

Saturday, April 14, 2007

If:

Don't have too much to write today. Mike is home safely from his shoulder surgery and is trying to stay out of pain as much as possible. Dominic's spring Break is coming to a close and I am feeling much better than yesterday. Today we all have decided to pretend its Sunday, which means to simply relax and possibly play a game and watch some movies. I have decided to do an IF question since I haven't in awhile. Randomly picked this question.

If you could decide how many times a year you saw your own parents, how often would it be? I think weekly or bi weekly. When we lived in Key West it was great because we'd get together's alone (the 5 (6 if Nick was there)) or with our Navy friends and drink, BBQ and hang out. It was nice having them so close. Now, I always feel that the time they are here goes too fast or it needs to be spent on the go go go so they dont get bored, or so they see as much as possible of what ever duty station we are at. Living close to home or close to your parents makes a big difference. I think that is why Michael likes it so much here because we are so close to his parents and due to that we don't have to do much. We can just chill and hang out. But that is also because they are living close by and so we do see them more often. So back to the question I think I liked it when I saw them weekly or bi-weekly. It was really nice seeing them so often. I miss that a whole lot.

3 things I'm happy for:

  1. My mom and pop.
  2. Loreen for being a HUGE help with both Mike and me these past few days.
  3. Dominic for stepping up and being the man of the house while daddy is not feeling well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home