Good Times and Boxed Whine

Friday, March 30, 2007

Beware of this Charger Fan!!!



This is Yvonne. She looks very sweet and innocent in this picture but don't let the cute little smile fool you. This girl is crazy. Stay clear of her because she is contagious. She is a killer and she is trying to kill me. If you see her or are near her she will make you laugh and smile uncontrollably and sometimes to where you can't breathe. So honestly she is an evil woman. She is trying to kill me. She knows that I am on oxygen but yet she makes a point every time I see her to make me laugh and have to crank my O2 up higher to breathe. She does have a boyfriend but I think that he has to sleep with one eye open because you just can't trust her and her evil ways. He's even begged to be deployed because he doesn't trust her and her Dr. Evil ways. She tries to kill everyone with her kindness like pet names such as "stinky butt, and poopy head" What kind of a person calls you that? Only an evil one! She will also try and pretend she is an "airhead" so you let your guards down but as soon as you do; WHAM!!!!!!!!!! There goes her loud laugh and she'll get you laughing to. At times she is a good lair too. She will tell this great story about what ever making you get all into it just to later say "Girl I was just fucking with you." So again she's not nice. Oh and if you have a man she will try and take him. Twice she has told my husband she loves him (in front of me) can you believe that? So stay clear of her she is one evil lady. Oh and another thing she's so mean about is she has picked on me for being on oxygen. So she must have a thing about handicaps because how dare her pick on me. I almost forgot something else. She tries to be sweet and give hugs to you but when you pull away she complains that you don't hug her back but little does she know I know that she is trying to pinch my oxygen tubes so I die and then my husband will get my life insurance. She truly is the female version of Dr. Evil. So beware. If you see her, run as fast as you can. Scream for help or yell fire. Just don't get near her because she is very contagious.

Trust me I know because she has become one of my closest friends. So for anyone who may think that this was all true, then you don't know my sense of humor. She truly is one of my closest friends in SD and if I had to leave or get stationed away from SD she would be one friend that I'd miss amongst a bunch more.

3 Things I'm happy for:
  1. Yvonne, because she is a good friend and said she's come to my BBQ tomorrow and bring her deviled eggs.
  2. All my friends that I have met since being here. They all look past my handicaps and I appreciate that.
  3. Spring Break Finally being here.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes. Beware of the bolt. Carmen, you know I love you (and your husband) :) You are really one of my close friends too stinky butt. Cancers for life dogg. And I still think there's more than O2 in that tube of yours. What could it be?

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Granny said…

    Good morning. You're sounding chipper today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home