Good Times and Boxed Whine

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

long time

It's been awhile since I last wrote. I've been real busy with training for work and then we had my father in law in town so we were busy entertaining. Well we don't really entertain him, he entertains us. LOL!!! But I always feel rude hanging on the computer when we have company so I just check my emails and log off.

All is well though. I'm feeling pretty good other than my anxiety attack I had last week. It was pretty bad, I thought I collapsed my lung again. I think my fears rushed over me because I was all alone and then I started instantly wondering "How are the paramedics going to get in the house when I'm upstairs and the house are locked up." "Am I dying ect..." You know the usual things you think of when your heart is pounding out of your chest and your lungs are collapsing. But I didn't die as you can see. And I just took my Valium and vicodin and called my dad until Mike was able to get home to help me. Marty was a real trooper. I usually don't go to him when it comes to my disease or ailments because he wears his heart on his sleeve, especially when it comes to him "baby girl", but he was the only one. My mom wasn't answering the phone and I just didn't want to be alone until Mike got there. Long story short I'm ok, just had a anxiety attack that scared the shit out of me and probably my dad as well since he had to deal with it for 45 minutes on the phone.

Other than that life is ok. We had an awesome game night again. About 14 people showed up and it seems like everyone had a great time once again. I got to see Summer finally which has been over due. I mean I haven't seen her in 2 1/2 years and we live in the same city. Yvonne/Eric stayed the night because it was late and Eric was in no condition to drive. They had went to another party before ours so they had a great night. Thank goodness that Candy and Derek brought Alex because at one point none of us were able to read the cards anymore. I guess that is a great night if I say so myself.

Then Monday I went to dinner with Yvonne and Julie and it was great. It was nice seeing Julie and hanging out with the ladies. We went to Bully's and it was great food, wine and talking. Tuesday, Dominic , Mike and I went and got Dominic shoes and then we ate at Olive Garden. Again it was a great night of good company and good food. So, I've had a great week so far. Today I even busted out the Pilate's tape and actually exercised. It has been a great day. I especially better knock on wood so it last. I think I need to be pinched maybe because I just feel to damn good. Maybe it's all these pills this new Doctor has me on or something but I am excited to feel good real good.

Until later,
Carmen
  1. Great friends.
  2. Great family
  3. great feeling (health wise) that I have had today.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger haggardmom said…

    I'm glad to hear you're feeling good! I hope you're having good weather where you are, that always helps too.

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Sorry about the anxiety attack! That sounds scary!

    That's great about the 19 pounds you lost! Glad you've had some enjoyable times with friends and family!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home