Good Times and Boxed Whine

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I've lost 19.8 pounds!!!

So I got on the scale today and it read an even number of 135.0. That means that I have lost since Oct 19.8 pounds. I should be jumping up and down about it and trust me I am but I'm just so weak. I still feel that I am 20 pounds heavier because I don't have no muscle. It's partly my fault because what was once my favorite thing to do (exercise believe it or not) I've given it all up because I get so depressed that I am not where I was years ago that I just given up. So I feel bad about just giving it up but I simply can't find the desire to do it. Or the energy to want to do it. I get winded doing the things I really enjoy like bike riding, swim aerobics and weight lifting but I'm going to have to find something to help me get my strength up. I like yoga but I don't feel like I get a real great workout but I guess I am going to start that back up because I have to do something to get this strength back and I'll have to maybe look into pilates as well . So now that I brainstormed that it what I am going to do, which is go find some new yoga cd's and pilates tapes. If anyone knows of some good ones please let me know because I need to get back in shape. I have lost the weight now I need to tone it up.

3 Things I'm happy for:

  1. losing 19 pounds
  2. The nice long days we've been having.
  3. My friend Heidi H. back in CT. because she sent me an email and it was nice hearing from her after so long.



1 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    Congrats!! I love the longer days. Happy St. Paddy's Day and have a good weekend Carmen. Cheers...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home