Good Times and Boxed Whine

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

4 things to live by!

(FOUR RULES TO LIVE BY)
"I met this guy while I was in Albuquerque and he has a motto he lives by everyday. He said listen carefully and live by these 4rules:
Drink, Steal, Swear, & Lie. I was shaking my head 'no', but he then told me to listen while he explained his four rules. So here they are:
1.. "Drink" from the "everlasting cup" every day.
2.. "Steal" a moment to help someone that is in worse shape than you are.
3.. "Swear" that you will be a better person today than yesterday.
4.. And last, but not least, when you "lie" down at night, thank God you live in America and have freedom.
I am not as good as I should be; I am not as good as I could be; but THANK GOD, I am better than I used to be."

3 things I'm thankful for:
  1. So far having a cough free morning (knock on wood).
  2. mornings I don't feel pain like today.
  3. paying the bills and still having money left over. Always a great feeling.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    Great Post Carmen...and great phrases to live by. I wish nothing but the best for you. Cheers!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home