Good Times and Boxed Whine

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Heading to the pool.

Took another test today and learn that a few of the things that I qualified for before are good for 3 years. So, that has helped me a bit because now all I have to do is, check in for these positions and see when there is a school or site I'm interested in and just call to be on the interview list. Much faster and easier than reapplying again. The test today was pretty simple. Much easier than the test I took the day before. So hopefully that will get graded quickly so I'll have that position to apply for as well. I believe (should I say hope) that by the next school year, I should be working for the school board as some sort of employee. That's right up my alley and I enjoy the school system. Really all I know since I've been doing it for so long but I just can't really work in the classroom anymore where I'll be running around after kids, too hard for me to keep up but an office job or working with an guidance counselor is right up my field.

Not much else going on here. Mike is out to sea and so it's D and I again, which means we usually hang out eat cereal for dinner and relax. I can do that when Mike is here but I like to cook for him when I'm feeling well enough. Besides the only time Dominic wants to cuddle up with me and hang out with me is when his dad is gone. I guess at 10 you get to the age where its not cool to love up on your momma anymore. Or atleast not in front of anyone. There is one exception to this rule ok two. If you are forced which he has been in the past and if he's sick then he wants all the loving and attention he can get, but then again who doesn't.

It's his half a day today from school, so I'm going to sign off of here and we are heading to the pool. I'm wearing more skirts these days (why I have no idea, mainly because I'm usually like two sizes smaller in a skirt than in pants because I don't have to get them to fit my hips; just my waist) so I am trying to get my legs tanner. They are white. Well not white like most of you anglos but a light tan that is extremely different shade than my face and arms which are a dark caramel. LOL!!!

Thanks for listening,
Carmen

If: If you had to choose the person from your family you most admire, who would it be?I think I'd pick my Grandma Jean. She raised 5 kids all alone. Put them in private school and 3/5 ended up getting BA/BS in college. I want to say that two of them even have Masters and 3 of the 5 raised awesome families, 4 of them have successful jobs and so my Grandma must of did something right to raise such great kids. So for that I admire her for doing it all alone and yet all of them have their great talents and/or strengths.

Feeling: Pretty good today a little winded but I've been alot worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home