Good Times and Boxed Whine

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

On the go go go

Didn't have much time to even breath today. (ok I did have time for that) but I was on the go since this morning. I went to the school board and took my first of three test and passed so I am waiting to get the paper work to get finger printed and a TB test done. After that I had to go register Dominic at the Santee district and that was a pain because they would take his shot record because some of them didn't have signatures on them. Then they gave me the run around regarding his IEP but it wasn't as bad as I make it sound I was just hungry, and had/have PMS. Then I had to go get Dominic from school and once we came home we all left to go pick out the stuff we want for the remodeling of our bathroom but the store closed early so that set me off in a mood, so we simply decided to call it a night and go out to eat instead.

Once I ate and had my glass of vino I was much better and in a much better mood. When we got home Mike and I spoke to to IM a long lost pal and are actually going to have dinner with him and his wife on Saturday. A lot of time has passed since we actually been around them so we'll see what happens. I am not going to get my hopes all up.

So its late, I have another test to take in the am so I'm going to sign off and watch Last Comic Standing.

Until I can think of something else to write,
C.

IF: If you had to guess that two people at work were having an affair, who would it be? Well there is only one guy at work and almost everyone I work with is related some how, so I'm going to play it safe and say the two work dogs; Marmalade and Stubby. Ones a cocker spaniel and the other a beagle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home