Good Times and Boxed Whine

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

my new job!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I accepted a position at the school district. I will be working as an office assistant at Barnard Elementary School in Point Loma. It's a part time job which I wanted and the pay is pretty good. The great thing is I will have the same days off as Dominic (mostly give or take a few days) and it gets my foot in the door for other positions within the school district that I have been trying to do for the past year. I am so excited, I just had to share my news with all of you. I start this Monday for training but the kids wont be there until Sept. 5Th. Just thought I share my news.

Carmen

3 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    That is good news. I hope you'll enjoy it and your health continues to improve.

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    Fantastic, Carmen !! Good luck witht the job and have a good weekend.

    --Matt

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Rex White said…

    Congrats!!! Thanks for checking in on me from time to time. Glad to see you guys are doing so well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home