Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Baby!!!


Today is my husband 35th birthday. I am so happy to be a part of his life. Some people thought we wouldn't make it past the first 6 months being together, not because of anything serious like cheating or anything; we both just had a lot of growing up to do and were selfish with our own needs and wants. I'm glad to say we have lasted and that we have proved them all wrong. LOL!!! Mike has grown up a lot in the past 10 years (as well as me) that I've known him but he still is a kid at heart, (Peter Pan syndrome), but if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be where I am today. Not just out of Key West and seeing other things that life has to offer due to his career but I think he's taught me to be strong when I thought I couldn't and not to worry about the future and just enjoy today. I can't imagine my life with him not in it. He's my other half and I don't think I'd be complete without him by my side. He's my best friend and soul mate. I love you baby.

Happy Birthday,
Carmen

5 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    Happy Birthday to Mike. Hope you're having a good day.

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger sammy dizzle said…

    yall are just too cute for words!!...tell my brother in law i said happy birthday....it's so wierd to see how older yall are than me, hmmm,LOL! Just kidding!

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday Mike!!!!!!! Liz

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carmen, that was a beautiful post for your man. Happy Birthday to Mike from your blogging friend Bella. I'm glad the both of you are so happy together.

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Very sweet post, Carmen!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home