Good Times and Boxed Whine

Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day

There isn't much labor going on in labor day. Today all our company that stayed with us for Eric's (my brother in law) 40th birthday party is now gone and so we are having a very relaxing Monday doing nothing but watching TV and reading. I really want to take a nap because I haven't been sleeping all that well but I fear that if I do now I wont be able to sleep tonight. I'm holding off because tomorrow I start my real hours at work which are O'dark hundred for me. I have to be up at around 5:45am and leave the house about an hour later to make sure I am at work on time at 7:30am. I haven't been to work that early since about a year ago when I worked at the school for autistic children. So tomorrow should be interesting on who I do that early and if I actually wake up on time. The good thing is I enjoy the job so far so it does make it a lot easier to get up and head to work.

Dominic has been sick and I swear he is blowing his nose so much that I am starting to think that he is blowing his brain out. I never knew a kid could have that much snot in his head. Today he is feeling a bit better but his voice is gone and he still loves to blow his nose around me so my gag reflex kicks in, which makes him laugh at me. Oh the joys he gets making his mom sick. The things he will do to achieve that.

I haven't been writing in her as much and I really hate it because I feel I'm starting to not have an imagination. I guess it's just writers block but I don't like the lack of motivation I'm showing for this and also my scrap books. I hope it's just a phase but it seems to be happening a lot more these days. I really need to get a firecracker up my ass or something and finish up the scrapbooks that I have pictures to add to and start writing in here again. What I need to do is to find another website that gives you writing ideas or something because this mental block is driving me nuts. That's it. I've talk enough about it, that is what I am going to do now. I'm going to search for a website. If anyone knows of one please tell me if not, I'm sure I can find one by googling. So maybe I'll enter a new post later on if I can find a site. Until then.

Happy Labor day,
Carmen

1 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    Sometimes we just hit road blocks or lulls and then the enthusiasm comes back.

    That's when you see me post a meme or a recipe just so folks won't think I've wandered off somewhere.

    Hope your boy feels better soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home