Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, October 22, 2006

50 facts about me!!

1. Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?No, I can’t even remember his name. It was when I was in Clearwater, Fla. At my middle school there. It happened in the hall way between classes and it happened so fast that I actually had to stop and actually make sure I wasn’t dreaming it. Can’t even remember what he looked liked just the whole situation. Maybe it was all just a dream then.

2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?Give them to a school cafeteria?

3. Have you ever been out of the country?Yes a few times.

4. What did you do when you were in school in the 2nd grade? Can’t really remember. I was still in ST. Louis and went to St. Aloys.

5. What is the best thing about your job? Getting off early. And all the days off during the summer

6. Are you against same sex marriage?Hell No!!! If I was against it I would pretty much not accept some of my family members.

7. Did you vote for Bush?Hell No!!!

8. Where are you going on your next vacation?Key West to see my family!

10. Are most of your friends guys or girls?It's pretty evenly split, although slightly more in favor of the gals.

11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?No. some kitchen tools though.12. Last book you read ?Just started The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks.

13. If you could have one super power what would it be?To be able to read some ones mind.

14. Where have you lived most of your life?Key West, Fla. But St. Louis I still claim as my hometown.

15. What was the last conversation you had about? Last night with Cheryl when they came over for dinner about baby things (she has a newborn) and my strict new lifestyle.

16. Where do you see yourself in four years?Hopefully still alive and kicking. Still in San Diego or back in Florida closer to more friends not my family because they will be living in Quebec by that time.

17. What's your favorite smell? Cookies or bread baking in the oven.

18. What is your favorite sound? Silence at night whenyou can hear the trees blowing or nature doing its thing.

19. Are you moody? yes, more so to my husband and son (sorry guys) than to anyone else. 20. Favorite movie of all time? So many but I guess I’d pick The Color Purple.

22. Have you ever gone to therapy? Yes a very long time ago in my early 20’s. Would like to go again but can’t afford it.

23. Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?no but have done other games sort of like this.

24. Have you ever toilet papered someone's house?No but have been blamed for it.

25. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?Yes, of course. Who hasn’t?

26. Have you ever gone camping? Yes and I loved it. I like East Coast camping better than how they do it out here in the Desert. I prefer the lakes and trees and fishing and playing games verses riding 4 wheelers and motorcycles.

27. Have you ever had a crush on your sibling's friend? They are all way to young for me, but I do think some of them are really good eye candy. lol

28. Have you ever gone to a nude beach? Yes, there used to be one in Key West, but it wasn’t a place that hot people went. It was gross old people walking around. It was so gross!!!

29. Have you ever gone streaking? no.

30. Have you ever had a stalker? Yes, I married him. LOL!!! (inside joke, some of you know the story)

31. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? No never have liked my body enough to go skinny dipping or streaking.

32. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? All the time... But now I try to avoid that because I almost kill myself because I get so winded.

33. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only one sober?Yeah, when I was pregnant.

34. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend? Yes. A long time ago. Now the people I consider Best Friends out never betray me I don’t think.

35. Have you ever lied to your parents?Who hasn't?

38. Have you ever thrown up from working out? During softball tryouts in high school but that was the only time.

39. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat? no

40. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food ?in one day?Yes every time we move and we drive to our new place. The whole adventure is revolved around fast food. Unless we stop at some ones house.

41. What's the last song you heard?The one on my profile page I think.

42. Have you ever spied on someone? Sure my son. 43. Have you slept in the same bed w/ the opposite sex? Gee, lemme think. lol

44. Have you ever seen your best friend naked? Yes.

45. Who was the last person who called you? My Uncle Brad.

46. When was the last time you slept for more than 12 hours?Oh man... Probably sometime during the summer when I was sick.

47. Have you ever been arrested?No knocked on wood.

48. Most embarrassing CD you own?None I listen to satellite

49. Do you like someone on myspace?I "like" all of my friends.

50. What is the first text message that is in your inbox?"Hey we r blocked in” From Jenny from the block.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home