Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Week 4

I'm in the 140's!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen that number in probably 4 years. I am down to 149.4. So I have lost a total of 5.2 pounds I believe in a month. I'm really excited about that but to tell you the truth I still am waiting for that huge difference in my breathing but nothing so far is really working in that area. I'm gonna stay positive and still stick to it because this new lifestyle of mine is starting to become more of a routine now and shit I'm losing weight so that's a bonus as well. Actually now that I sit and think maybe my breathing has some what improved. I mean I have more energy on most days and I actually exercised 3 times last week so that was a first and today I look forward to painting my bathroom so I guess in a way I am breathing better because if I wasn't I wouldn't be doing all that I have been. I also noticed that I am wearing my O2 a little less at work so in a way all of these are signs than maybe I am improving a bit.
This new lifestyle (diet) is starting to become easier for me and my family. They are eating more of my food (and enjoying it I might add) and it doesn't seem to be so much of a chore anymore. I want to eat this way now. My biggest problem is I miss dairy. Not so much milk because I never was a huge milk drinker unless I was eating a cookie or something but cheese, how I miss cheese. Cheese has always been my weakness. I mean as the song goes "These hips don't lie", so as you can see I did get to 150 pounds by eating celery sticks and water. No it was from the cheese. I love all cheese. Especially Brie on French bread. Man just thinking about it I'm sure I am gaining back the 5 pounds I've lost.
I can have cheese though but it has to be made from goats’ milk. This is hard to find. I have found some that taste like feta cheese which is great for salads but I want brie, cheddar, mozzarella, and Swiss. I want it all I guess. I did find goat milk brie cheese at a store here but it was like 10.00, and I'm afraid to buy it when it cost that much if I don't like it. I may have to bite the bullet and just get it because like I said I REALLY MISS MY CHEESE.
So that is it. Still losing weight, slowly but hey I don't care it's still a lose to me. Feeling better about my diet and am getting a little bit more energy out of it all. These pills are still the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted and I haven't found any easy way to get them down or any way to make them taste any better. Oh well what are you gonna do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home