Good Times and Boxed Whine

Thursday, January 25, 2007

dreams are weird...

Every have a dream that you see a complete stranger but you could explain every detail about them? I do. In fact I get them a lot. I woke up this morning due to a dream of a stranger. I was younger and for some reason my brother and I lived together. I wasn't married or a mommy. It was just Nik and me. We lived in a condo and even that I could explain in full detail (although I wont because it's too long) but it hasn't been a place I ever been to before. Anyhow, we (Nik, (yes I'm spelling it right he dropped for "c" for some strange reason) and I) we having a get together mostly of all strangers besides Kristina who is Candy's daughter was there and one of her girlfriends. I was still an older sister but must of been closer to age because it appeared that all our friends were in their mid to late 20's were normally I'm 33. (shhhh, don't tell anyone) Anyhow getting back to the story, there was a bunch of people over the house doing various things, like Kristina and her friend were doing homework and Nik wasn't really know where to be found until later in the dream and other friends were hanging out watching TV and or having a few beers. Well one of Nik's friends (who is his actually real life roommate) was showing some people around and they were looking at the pictures we had on the walls. Mostly of Nik and i and some of our parents and what not. Well this big I mean BIG Black guy was looking at my pictures and was going "She's cute but she has some big legs. " And was sort of making a big deal out of my legs. For anyone who reads this and doesn't know I am very self conscious of my legs. I hate them and never were clothes that expose them unless I am tanning or something. So again back to the story the guy was like "Man she's so hot but her legs are gross. Blah Blah Blah" and Nik friend was telling him to stop ragging on me because he was afraid I'd hear and get upset, that I had been through a lot with my health and was a great person. So finally i had heard enough of him talking about my legs in these pictures that I walk out of a room and start yelling at him. I kick everyone out of the house besides Kristina and her friend and the one guy that was at my defense. People were telling me how mad Nik was going to get because I ended the party and I was freaking out telling them that it was my house as well and Nik wouldn't want anyone here that wasn't treating me with respect. so everyone leaves including that big black guy but he was like "I'll be back, you haven't seen the last of me." So then Nik shows up and I tell him the whole story and he agrees and later one we let more people come back but were afraid of this guy. The guy kept circling the house and then later tried to get back in the house. I kept refusing him but he kept telling me he HAD to be here. So I guess it freaked me out enough that I woke up. Anyhow the guys face I recall so vividly and it sort of freaks me out that I can remember him so well. I mean why? Why do people come to you in your dreams? Well good question Carmen. I looked it up in my dream book and it says the following:
Stranger
To see a stranger in your dream, signifies a part of yourself that is repressed and hidden. Alternatively, it symbolizes the archetypal dream helper who is trying to offer some insight and advice.
So what the hell is this guy trying to advice me of or what is repressed or hidden? I hate this because now I feel like I should be searching for this black guy and trying to figure out what the hell he needs to tell me. Weird I know. But you don't understand I really believe in my dreams or I believe you dream things to let you know something that you conscious won't tell you when you are awake. OK I know I'm weird but why else would you dream? It's not just for entertainment i don't think.
3 Things I'm happy for:
  1. Target, it's nice to get great deals there and to also have a gift card to use.
  2. my roomba (electronic vacuum)
  3. the warm weather we had today. Feel so good on my hands since my Raynauds is been in overdrive)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home