Good Times and Boxed Whine

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Hump Day!

Today was a great day. Work went smoothly. The whole school went on a field trip and so I had the school to myself. Well not exactly; there were others there but I didn't have to stress about things like I normally do. Then after work I went to have lunch with Jenny and Annette. It was really nice seeing them and enjoying a good lunch. It was great having the company of friends with a good lunch. After lunch I went home with a headache which lately seems to be lingering so we decided to order out and we went to one of my favorite restaurants here in Santee which was Mimi's. I just got a salad since I had a heavy lunch. It was a great day of being pampered with having good friends to eat with and then ordering out later so no one has to cook for dinner or do dishes.

I'm a bit concerned about my headaches and getting lightheaded when I'm standing more often but luckily Friday I go to the doctors so I will stress my concerns to him. So all in all it was a great day. Minus the headaches that I've been getting I would say today was one of my better days that I've had in a long time.

3 things I'm happy for:
  1. Great company during lunch.
  2. Mimi's having such good food.
  3. Getting paid today well my SSDI but hey it helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home