Good Times and Boxed Whine

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Game night!

Tonight was so much fun. We had our first monthly game night. 13 people showed up and everyone had a blast. We played Apples to Apples and then Phase 10. I don't think we all have laughed that hard in a long time. Everyone emailed me and told me what a great time they had and can't wait until we do it again. We actually stayed up until 2:30am, way past my bedtime but it was so much fun that none of us wanted to stop. It truly has been one of my best evenings in a long long time.

It's so nice to have such great friends again. It's taken us awhile to find them but we truly have found a great bunch of friends to hang out with. Well it's late very late or early depending on how you look at things. I made coffee for a few that had to drive home so I'm on overdrive now because I too had coffee. I put Baily's in it thinking that it wouldn't keep me up just keep me tipsy but I guess I was wrong with that one. OK I'm going before I fall asleep on the computer.

3 things:
  1. Great wine; try Pinot Evil its a Pinot Nior. It's pretty good.
  2. Great Friends
  3. Great games

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home