Good Times and Boxed Whine

Monday, January 29, 2007

Is it over yet!

Man I hate Mondays. That alarm goes off and all I want to do is throw it across the room and sleep for another 10 hours. But I can't of course because my sleeping husband is laying next to me. It's enough I wake him every morning with my coughing but now I want to make loud noises by throwing things. So I just pretend I do it an it feels so much better.

Actually I slept through the night which is a first for me in I don't know how long and we even went to bed at a decent hour. So I should be refreshed and ready to go. I was until I got to work and everyone around me is sick and coughing. Oh the joys of working in an office. An elementary school office that is, where every little kids wants to stand close to you while you write thei tardy slip and then proceed to cough or sneeze on me. GERMS !!!!!!! I hate them. Ended my day at work with a sore throat but cme home and took a long nap and woke up a bit better. If they get me sick though I wont be the nice office aide;I will end up being the wicked witch of the East and get them all.

Came home decided to order out again. We really need to stop that. Ordered from the Roadhouse grill I think it was called and had a great salad and a pretty good steak. Dominic ate his chicken sandwich in like 3 bites so that is always good. He's such a picky eater. Watch Mission Impossible 3 and I must say it was a pretty good movie considering Tom Cruise is so weird (just my opinion) I didn't see 1 and 2 so too e able to follow the movie without getting lost is pretty good. Laid in bed watching Prison Break and fell asleep before 24 so life was pretty uneventful. Tomorrow I will watch Hero's and 24 since we Tivo them both.

When my life is dull I consider it good. So my life may be dull at the moment but to me its good, GOOD!!!

Until tomorrow,
Carmen

3 things I'm happy about:
  1. Purell, hopefully that will keep the germs away.
  2. Emergen C, sort of like Airborne hopefully if purell doesn't work that will.
  3. A good salad that makes you full before you eat the heavy stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home