Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy 11th Birthday Dominic!!!!!


11 Things I love about D.:

  1. His smile. It's contagious.
  2. His personality, he can make anyone laugh.
  3. His love for cooking, he helps with dinner 2 nights a week.
  4. His tea. He makes me the best hot tea. He knows how I like; even I can't make it like him.
  5. His love for me, he never seems to get embarrassed about me and my O2 or having to use a scooter in the stores.
  6. That he's still young enough to want to lay in bed and watch TV with me and gives kisses and hugs when I ask for them before h goes to bed.
  7. That he's old enough now to carry on a conversation with.
  8. That he keeps his room some what clean.
  9. That he helps with the house chores with out putting up too much of a fight.
  10. That he seems to be liked a lot by his peers.
  11. Mostly that he is my son and I believe he is one of the best kids out there his age.

3 things I'm Happy for today:

  • My son, Happy Birthday little man. May we have many more together.
  • Having the house ALL to myself today while Mike and Dominic are at NASCAR.
  • The weather starting to warm up a bit.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    Happy Birthday to Dominic. Rebecca is 11 too. It's a great age in many ways.

    The chocolate muffins were delicious and are now history.

    Thanks for the comment.

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Happy Birthday to Dominic! He sounds like a great kid!

    I love still being able to snuggle with my boys, and hope they let me for a long time! I'm looking forward to the chores and cooking help, though. They have to be nagged to pick up toys still, but Harrison did help me sprinkle some slug bait in the garden today. :)

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    Happy Belated B-Day to Dom and congrats on the weight loss Carmen!! Cheers....

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Steven said…

    Happy birthday Dominic!

    Congrats on the weight loss Carmen...I'm trying to drop a few myself and failing miserably. ;)

    Steve~

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eleven already? You know what that means? Dating....girls....uncomfortable discussions on body functions just right around the corner.

    A late happy birthday to Dominic and a congrats to you and Mike for raising such a fine young man.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home