Good Times and Boxed Whine

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Breaking my New Years Resolution!!!

Well I have decided to break one of my New Years Resolution. The one where I said I'd write in here everyday and post 3 things I'm happy for. It just started to feel to much like a chore and I started to hate my blog. That's not me I love my blog. So I will post like I used too, when something I feel is important and I should share or when I just need to vent. So sorry I didn't last longer than a month but so far I have kept up with the rest of my resolutions with no problem. When I do post however I will write 3 things I'm happy about. That I wont give up because I feel if I end in a positive note then it'll keep me positive for the rest of the day or night depending on when I write. So stay tuned, I will write soon. I just need a bit of a break from feeling forced too write in here.

Until I can think of something else to write,
Carmen San Diego

Three things I'm happy about:
  1. A good movie and a tall glass of wine.
  2. A love song
  3. My new house cleaners. They are great. They did a wonderful job today, although I really didn't want to get up and out of the house so early on a Saturday morning.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't blame you a bit... I've been feeling that way myself. Its supposed to fun - therapy - not a chore. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home