Good Times and Boxed Whine

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Questions!!!

50 things that might not be completely random but are still pretty darn random about YOU.

1. Where is your pet right now?Outside getting a tan.

2. Last time you kissed someone?This morning before I went to work.

3. Name five things you did last night?
1. Watched American Idol
2. ate dinner

3. did my dumbbells for the first time in months
4. picked out what I was going to wear for work
5. slept

4. Last time you consumed alcohol?Mother's Day I had a glass of champagne

5. What color phone do you have?black

6. what are you doing today?I woke up, went to work, came home and did this survey.

7. Where does your best friend live?Fla. and my hubby lives with me also. I have 2 best friends

8. How many kids do you have?1

9. What outfit you have on at this exact moment?pink baby doll top and jean Capri pants

10. What color are your eyes?hazel

11. Have you ever been in love?yes...

12. When was the last time you drank a martini?hmmm...I don't think I really ever had one. Maybe tasted one I think a long long time ago.

13. Did you do any chores today?doing laundry as we speak

14. What are you doing tomorrow? work, cook, hang out with my man and boy. Same thing I do most nights.

15. Do you know someone who likes you?yes I think so.

16. Have you ever had a friend named "Fred, Frank, or Felipe"?yes, yes and yes

17. Name three people you met in the past two months?umm, 3 different doctors does that count?

18. What color is your hair?brown

20. Have you ever said "I Love You" and not meant it?probably when I was young and stupid and didn't know what love really was

21. Do you want a boyfriend/ girlfriend?NOPE have a wonderful husband don't need anyone else

22. What is the closest green object to you?the blanket on my lap

23. Have you ever been teased really bad?Yes. Probably by people now because i wear oxygen.

25. Did you enjoy your last kiss?always

26. Do you believe in ghosts?yes

30. When was the last time you were interested in someone?I'm interested in everyone and everything in different ways.

31. Have you eaten popcorn in the past 48 hours?no, but it sounds good now.

32. Do you miss someone right now?yes my family and friends back on the east coast

33. Do you believe the statement "bigger is always better"?no

34. Do you have a lot of guy friends? I think I have equal guy/gal friends but they are all married friends.

35. Do you have a friend with benefits?nope

36. What is one thing you've learned about life?bad things happen to good people. You just learn to roll with it.

37. Whats your favorite color?black38. Are you jealous of anyone?yes everyone that can breath with out oxygen tubes.

39. Ever fell down the steps?no, I fall up them for some reason.

40. What does your grandma call you?Carm or Carmen probably a few others when I'm bitchy but she's never came out and called me them just thought them I'm sure.

41.What does your best friend call you?Carmen, shug, Carmelina

43. Has a friendship ever turned into something more?yes

44. Has anyone told you that they like you more than a friend?yes

45. What have you eaten today?an apple and a handful of nuts46. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?curly

48. Who was the last person you drove with?Dominic yesterday

49. What are you looking forward to?hopefully my insurance approving the claim for me to start the process of getting new lungs.

50. How are you today?I am OK, been better and worse but still here and that's what counts

3 things I'm thankful for:
  • Knowing my numbers, because this survey obviously doesn't because it's missing a lot of numbers.
  • Having 2 days in a row that I feel pretty good. Knock on wood.
  • my co-workers, they keep me smiling and feeling well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home