Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday's Prayer

Dear God,
You are the greatest Friend and joy I have! To be able to come to you in prayer like this is the most beautiful part of my life!

It is not just for me that I want to pray today, but for those who are near and dear to me and about whom I worry about at times. You know what we are facing, and you know most of all the deepest reasons why these things have come to us!
Only you are left. Do be with us in all things at all times. Protect us from enemies and evil. Forgive us from our sins and put love of others in our hearts. Make us all happy in our lives at home, and help us live as you would have wanted us to live. Above all, put love in our hearts for you.
And thank you, for your goodness to them and to me. Thank You for your love and guidance and protection! May we honor you all the days of our lives. And be happy and uplifted even as I feel right now!

Amen.




3 things I’m happy for today:

  1. Having another day with my family. Each day I have these days I thank God that he has given me yet another day to be with them. Rather it’s a day I’m sick in bed, not able to get out due to my aches in my joints, my medication or winded and unable to leave the house because I can’t breath. To the days I’m feeling good and able to enjoy the outdoors with my family and/or friends. I thank God he’s has yet given me another day here on earth.
  2. Friday because that was one of my better days and I was able to go out to eat and also to a movie with Dominic and Michael. We went to Red Lobster because I was craving lobster and crab legs and we saw Transformers which by the way was a great movie. A little long but so worth the money I believe. I give the movie a B- over all and an A for special effects.
  3. My husband because he’s worked 10 straight days and still cares for me when he’s exhausted with a smile on his face. Man I love my sailor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home