Good Times and Boxed Whine

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Vacation

104 and 10% humidity in Las Vegas. Lord help our summer trip. Luckily we have a pool to relax by and a few different things for us to do in doors. That heat is rather going to kill us or burn us into a nice crispy potato chip. Nah, it shouldn't be too bad. I hope. We'll make the best of it and lucky for me there's AC and the slot machines are in doors. LOL!! Got to run and finish the laundry. I have 2 days to figure out what to bring other than my bathing suit.

Until later,
Carmen

3 things I'm happy for:
  1. Summer is here and I get to "try" and sleep in. I say try because it hasn't worked yet nor has the getting sleep with out waking up. I'm trying to wean myself from Ambien but it isn't working to well. I have all summer to nap during the day to get the sleep I need.
  2. The sun when if first hits your skin and it still feels good with out being too overwhelmingly hot.
  3. Movies because summer TV really does suck!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    I can handle dry heat - just imagine going to Florida - icky, sticky, nasty. I lived in Hollywood, FL for 2 years, and that was how it was 90% of the time. I hate getting sweaty just walking outside. Now when I get wet outside in the NW it's from rain, not humidity causing sweat! Oh well. Summer is dry here, at least!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home