Good Times and Boxed Whine

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Paris Hilton, Cry me a River.



I am really getting tired of hearing about her and her jail time. I mean really. When is it going to end. The media would rather cover this than actual news like our Military men and women in war. It's crazy. People probably know more about her and what is the latest on her 45 day sentence than what is actually going on in their city. This saddens me. It just goes to show that if you have money you can get away with a lot. If I was to get 2 DUI's and violate my probation they would throw my ass in jail regardless of my "medical condition". I am sure there are many people in jail right now that have a "medical condition" that are getting the royal treatment that she is getting. Really the girl just needs to do her time and get over herself. Maybe she'll actually learn a lesson from all this but truthfully I don't think she will. I just hope all those M.A.D.D. and other groups like that rally around the jail and make their voices heard that just because your parents are millionaires doesn't mean you can get out of jail.

Lighter note, this is the first time since on the new medicines that I haven't woke up too nauseous after taking my antibiotic. Not sure if I should jump up in down just in case that triggers me to get sick or just count my blessing for this morning (well afternoon). I think I'll just count my blessings and enjoy it while it last.

I also decided that I'm not writing letters to people any more about what they mean to me. All my friends and family suck so I say "Screw them".... gotcha. No it started to become too emotional and I didn't like the letters that I was getting back from people because they'd make me cry. So instead I'm just going to write them like a tribute. Remind them of all the great times and memories I had of them and maybe even post them here so people can see all the fun memories I've had with them and are still having. I don't want it to look or feel like I'm dying. I mean I am dying (we all are) but I want to enjoy the now and not feel like I'm sending a good-bye letter to everyone. So if you got a letter from me already consider yourself lucky and if you haven't yet, relax I'm still working on them. I'm going in alphabetical order by first name so chill. One can only write so many letters/ tributes in a week. I'll be writing more once I'm home for the summer. Sorry Yvonne you are are the last person in my email and probably wont get yours until like Christmas but you already know how much you mean to me.

Well I'm signing off and am going to enjoy this good feeling while I can.

Until I can think of something else to write,
Carmen San Diego

3 Things I'm Happy for:
  1. Feeling good.
  2. The movie Bobby, it was pretty good and I learned a little more about my history.
  3. My new car. Did I mention I got a new car? It's great. I love it.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Granny said…

    Glad you're feeling somewhat better lately.

    And a new car too? Wow!!

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    Enjoy the car and the fact that cry baby Hilton is in jail. Cheers Carmen!!

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger haggardmom said…

    I'm glad they sent Paris back to the clink...what a twit! Sadly, her parents made her what she is... money sometimes does bad things to people.
    A new car! How exciting!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home