Good Times and Boxed Whine

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Morning Blessing

From my favorite Rev.; Rev. Run (from Run DMC and the new reality show Run's House)

Good morning. Take responsibility for your life, NEVER blame unjust circumstances or restrictive authorities. Doing this empowers you to make decisions that will benefit you in the long run! Patience, humility, and the willingness to eliminate what isn't really working will always free you up! (Always Remember) Ups and downs, expansions and contractions will be a part of any life! Make your life count! Be strong... NEVER allow yourself to lose hope about your future! :)
God is Love
Rev Run

3 things I'm Thankful for today:
  1. A good nights sleep.
  2. Waking up to birds not Dogs barking.
  3. Having a job to go to still. All though I am looking forward to summer I fear I may get bored and start the "woe me" feelings again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home