Good Times and Boxed Whine

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Just so tired

The past two days I'm been so tired. I'm not sure if its just the long weekend filled with so many get togethers, or if its something worse. I know I know I'm always thinking its something worse but I just feel like I can't get enough sleep or rest. Sounds like depression but what do I have to be depressed about. We leave tomorrow morning for vacation and I'm going to be able to see all my old friends from CT. And Brendan in Philadelphia. Life is really good. I Don't feel depressed at all. I think I'm just getting sick. What a time to get sick the day before my vacation. I've had headaches everyday since Sat. I thought my headache was from the moldy air at Michael's brothers house but then I got one the next day and the next day and again today. Oh Lord, I'm just falling apart. I haven't even packed yet. That's how blah I feel. I'm hoping that the headache will go away. I'll go to sleep real early tonight and then simply tomorrow will be a new good day. I go through this with my health. I'll have 3 or 4 really good days then 2 or 3 bad days. I guess the only difference this time is that I'm going on vacation and I don't want to be having a bad day while on it. So I wont be writing in here for a week or so, so being that this entry is sort of a "woe me" I don't want anyone to be concerned being that I am not on here for a while. I'm sure I'll be just fine, I just don't feel really well now. So unless something happensreally great between now and O'Dark:00 I wont be on here for awhile. Have a great week. Tomorrow is the first day of summer!!! That's awesome although it feels like summer already.

Carmen

feeling: tired and crappy
mood: numb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home