Good Times and Boxed Whine

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Good news from the G.I. Doc

My endoscopy with dilation went really well yesterday. All that worry for nothing. I don't even remember what they did to me. They didn't find anything to worry about. I woke up drunk from the meds. and a sore throat but with nothing to be concerned about. (Thank God). They only said that there was a little bit of irritation at the end of my esophagus by my stomach but if I start taking me Prevacid the correct way (I was told I was taking it wrong) that, that should clear it up and I should be alright. So all good news. This morning I only have a sore throat but nothing else is wrong.


Until I can think of something else to write,
Carmen

P.S. Why didn't Erika use the power of veto? I want Dr. Will or Boogie (even more) out of the house. They are a too strong of a team to be in the house together.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carmen that's great news. I'm so happy for you that all seems to be well for now.
    Always try to look at the bright side.
    As for big Brother, I'm no help in that dept., sorry!

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    Good to hear Carmen, Have a Good Weekend...Cheers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home