Good Times and Boxed Whine

Friday, July 14, 2006

Go Kaysar!!!


Go Kaysar, go!!! Like I said my life revolves around CBS three times a week. I was so happy to see Allison leave. I have always hated her, since the last big brother and even amazing race. I was a bit worried about about the BB6 group but with Kaysar as Head of Household, I think they have a clearing this week. Thanks God. I want one of them to win. Probably Howie or Janielle but really anyone from BB6 and I''ll be happy. If Dr. Will wins again I'll be so mad, although that would mean he played another good game. Who knows its still so early in the game, but I'm am jumping up and down that Kaysar got HOH.

You go Boy!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    Please tell me that you drink plenty of wine while watching that show .... : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home