Good Times and Boxed Whine

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Don't worry you haven't missed much

I haven't wrote in here in awhile, not because I was sick or having so much fun I couldn't sit down but simply because I have a boring life. Nothing exciting or new to tell everyone. I feel a bit better from my last entry. I still have a cough a little more than normal and my chest is sore from all the coughing but other than that I feel pretty darn good. I go Monday for more test to be done and yes I'm jumping up and down for them. NOT!!!

My days have been filled with endless laundry, surfing the websites for a new job and filling out countless applications for the school board. So like I said you haven't' missed much by me not writing in here. I did watch Munich and I enjoyed that. That was something I can say that was exciting. Oh and my favorite reality show Big Brother is on again so 3 nights a week my life revolves around CBS, and I plan on venting in here regarding who get the boot and who stays. I love the whole cast of BB6 and it seems like everyone has it out for them. So hopefully they can keep it together to kick everyone else off first. I'm a big Howie and Janielle fan so I hope they do well. Oh and Kaysar too.

So you haven't missed much in my dull life as you can see. I guess I better not bore you anymore with this crap I call journal writing. Until I can think of something else to write.

Carmen

Feeling: pretty good like I already said.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are my favorite BB people too! Oh, and James. Something kind of sexy about him in a strange way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home