Good Times and Boxed Whine

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Went and saw it

Well I was so excited to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2 but was a bit let down. It was a good movie but like most movies that have sequels, I didn't like it as much as I hoped. I missed a lot of the humor it had in the first one and I actually thought it dragged a bit. I am a huge Johnny Depp fan and usually I'll like anything with him in it but I just couldn't get into it as much as the first. You leave the movie (sorry if I ruin it for anyone) knowing that there will be a 3rd one but I am wondering if they should of stopped at the first. I hope that the 3rd is better but then again I'm just one person with only one view. I know lots of people who enjoyed it much more than I did but I could of waited personally and saw it on base for free or even on DVD. I had a chance to see that or Superman an I choose Pirates over heroes so its my fault, but next time I'll go for the flying leotard instead of an mysterious pirate.

Until I can think of something else to write,
Carmen

feeling: much, much better finally. Thanks for all your prayers and concerns.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    Haven't seen it yet, but I heard that in the third entry Capt. Jack's father will be played by Keith Richards...Aptly Enough

    Enjoy your wine, glad you feeling better, and Cheers !!

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Rex White said…

    Ah, that's bummer! Was looking forward to seeing it. Maybe I'll just wait and catch Miami Vice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home