Good Times and Boxed Whine

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Questions

1) What is you favorite type of chip? Pringles. Lite original
2) What do you order when you eat at Burger King? It's been so long but I usually ordered a chicken sandwich with no veggies just bread, chicken and mayo.
3) What color was your first bike? Red... I think
4) Who taught you how to ride a bike? My dad
5) What is your middle name? Renee
6) Do you bath in the tub or take a shower? Shower because that is all we have in our master bathroom but I love taking baths. They are so relaxing especially when you have a glass of wine and candles lit.
7) What is your favorite shampoo? Pantene for brunettes.
8) How many pillows do you sleep with? Well we have 7 on our bed, but I actually sleep with one that is doctor ordered for my acid reflux, one on my side and one pillow I call my "ba- Ba's" That I have had since I was an infant.
9) Do you sleep alone or with someone? With someone if not my hubby, then Dominic will crash in my bed after watching TV in bed when Mike is gone, and if its not him then Caya the dog will join me. Rather I hate sleeping alone or we have a comfortable bed that everyone wants to be a part of it.
10) Favorite candy? I like dark chocolate or things that are gummy.
11) What is your favorite salad dressing? Oil and vinegar
12) Fried chicken or grilled chicken? How about BBQ'd instead
13) Favorite TV show? The Office, Lost, The Nine, Prison Break, House, 24, the list goes on and one with the reality shows I watch as well. Man I watch a lot of television... TIVO has done this to me.
14) Favorite Nascar driver? I hate Nascar, but my boys like Jeff Gordon.
15) Favorite football team? Georgia Bulldogs and St. Louis Rams.
16) Hotdog or hamburger? Hamburger
17) Waffles or French toast? French toast
18) Who taught you how to drive? My dad poor guy.
19) Do you use fabric softener? Yes
20)What do you order at Subway?Don't go there much (I'm not a big fast food person) but I'd probably get a veggie 6" with extra cheese.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We have about..oh...mybe six pillows on the bed.

    My wife gets 5. ;)

    Steve~

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love da Pringles...Have a good weekend Carmen

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger sammy dizzle said…

    ya it was red...because it was then handed down to me. Have to say that it was my fav. 2,lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home