Good Times and Boxed Whine

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thoughts of the day.

  • What's important? Too be able to live long enough to see Dominic graduate from High School.
  • What do you treasure most? Each day the lord lets me live another day with my family and friends.
  • Favorite night out? Used to be a night on the town but now I must say my couch, a glass of wine, wrapped in my husbands arms watching a movie. Oh and Caya and Dominic at our feet.
  • What did you always expect you'd be, but are not? A mother to many many children. I always wanted at least 3 children. But I am extremely happy with the one boy that I have and our awesome dog.
  • What makes you sad? Seeing my husband, son, family, and friends sad due too my illness.
  • What would you give to your son? Self-confidence
  • What does the world need now? positivity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home