Good Times and Boxed Whine

Monday, November 27, 2006

I had a dream about my hair.

I had a dream about getting my hair cut real short and woke up a little freak out. I actually thought I really did cut it off and was upset that I would cut it so short. So the first thing I did after checking the mirror of course was check my dream dictionary and it said:

To dream that you are cutting your hair, suggests that you are experiencing a loss in strength. You may feel that someone is trying to censor you. Alternatively, you may be reshaping your thinking or ambitions and eliminating unwanted thoughts/habits.

So I hope I haven't loss any strength all though I was a bit winded today, I just hope that I am not feeling well and that the definition is all wrong. Hopefully it's the second part of the definition and I'm just getting rid of unwanted thoughts.

Carmen San Diego

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home