Good Times and Boxed Whine

Saturday, July 21, 2007

34th Birthday







Dinner at Shogun's with great friends. Can't beat it.

3 things I'm happy about 2-day:

1. To be living longer than what the doctors once told me in CT. I knew in my heart I would beat some sort of odds.

2. Having friends to share in my birthday celebration.

3. my husband for giving me a great day of relaxing and dinner with him, Dominic and some of my friends.

"If you got a chance to build a friendship destroy an enemy."

3 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    My feeder has been acting up lately and I didn't see this post until just now.

    Glad you had such a great birthday celebration.

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday Carmen!!!

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Happy Birthday, Carmen! You look great in those pictures!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home