Good Times and Boxed Whine

Monday, July 16, 2007

The Zabatta's


Chrissie and Danny:

  • Danny coming over your first few nights in the cul-de-sac and asking for various tools to fix what housing decided not to.
  • To meeting you and you kids as they ran around my front yard stealing my little knick knacks in my little flower pot area.
  • To Caya and Cricket (am I right on the name) running around like maniacs in the front yard chasing each other and all of us worried Cricket would bite Caya and/or Caya knocking over the kids since she is so graceful. NOT!!!
  • You making me lasagna one night, it was SO good.
  • Danny being my “Honey Do” man when Mike was deployed, I mean the poor guy did everything laid my carpet down, hung my blinds, mowed my lawn, to hanging things up I couldn’t reach.
  • Watching Big Brother together.
  • Driving me to the airport and watching Caya for me when I went to Denver.
  • Getting my mail when I was gone.
  • Chrissie and I having Conspiracy Theories on all the neighbors. And I do mean all. LOL!!!
  • Danny’s most famous line “I will squash you like a grape!”
  • Matthew pooping outside and it having carrots in it and then Chrissie hosing it down while I dry heaved the whole time.
  • Chrissie slipping and busting your ass in the carport when the kids were playing in the pool.
  • Painting Olivia’s nails. She is so precious.
  • Matthew dumping a whole bag of Green Doritos on our carpet and then deciding to stomp on them afterwards. Leaving all us adults so shocked we couldn’t move.
  • Danny and Mike playing drums and singing to early in the morning keeping the neighborhood up all night (morning).
  • Danny being our buff neighbor.
  • Watching Dominic for me when I had to go to the doctors or something else.
  • Just being one of those friends that I could hang out and do “nothing” with and still feel like I’m doing something,

    3 Things I'm Happy for today:
  1. Mortin because I woke up with one big Headache.
  2. Summer mornings that aren't go hot.
  3. Having friends like the ones I dedicated this entry to. People like them make me a better person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home