Good Times and Boxed Whine

Monday, September 24, 2007

Our Lives

As we look back over our lives, it is not too difficult to see that what we went through was for a purpose and helped to prepare us for some valuable work in life. Everything in our lives can help make us of some use in the world. Each person's life is like the pattern of a mosaic. Each thing that happens to us is like one tiny stone in the mosaic, and each tiny stone fits into the perfected pattern of the mosaic of our life, which has been designed by God.

-- Author Unknown

3 Things I'm happy about today:
  1. The pain that was left in my hip from the heart cath. finally gone. Now I just have to persuade the OBGYN today that Michael and I aren't into some kinky S "n" M stuff because I've got some nasty bruising down there. LOL!!!
  2. My son, although he was grounded again this week for acting a fool (6Th grade seems like I'm back dealing with the terrible 2's all over again) he's still an awesome kid and cracks us up all the time.
  3. My Michael for making me coffee this morning, and I didn't even ask for it.

P.S. Please pray, tomorrow my case is being presented to the board and sometime this week I think I should know if I'm going to be put on the list or not. At this point I don't care if I'm #1000 as long as I get myself on the list. My heart coming back good has made me a bit nervous but with the lungs that I have left I can't imagine them NOT putting me on the list, but it's just something else for me to worry about. You know me worry, worry, worry.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    Hey there Carmen. Just stopped by to say Hi. Good luck with the list and Cheers!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home