Good Times and Boxed Whine

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Life can really suck at times

Having a lung disease sucks. I hate it and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Today I am sick in bed and pray that God will give me a miracle and take this horrible disease away from me. I hate life when I'm sick and wish that I could just do something to take away my pain. Life isn't suppose to be so hard, physically. If I could have just one wish it'd be for these scarred lungs to be good, new again and to be able to enjoy life to its fullest. I'm only 32 and feel like I'm 82. Life should not be like this. I'm usually in good spirits and positive about my disease but days like this when I can't even get out of bed, its scary and brings me down. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. I don't wish this on anyone. It sucks so bad to have to try and get in a good breath. Tomorrow I go to the doctors and I am praying that he puts me on O2 because I think at this point I need it or atleast need ii on hand for times like this.

Until I can think of something else to write,
Carmen San Diego

9 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm so sorry you're going through this. :( What is it that you have, exactly? I can't believe you have to be shouldered with such a burden at your young age...

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Granny said…

    Thanks for the comment today. My husband finally got on O2 after a long fight with the powers that be. It's made a lot of difference.

    Hope you'll be feeling better soon.

    Ann

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Rex White said…

    God Bless, Carm. Keep your head held high - we love you!

     
  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger Sean Perkey said…

    I'm sorry to hear that you feel so miserable! I hope you know tht I wish you the best and hope tomorrow is a better day. You make sure you demand that oxygen if need be! If it's going to improve your quality of life your dr better pony up!

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger Rachel White said…

    I am praying for your health and that your docs will see and understand how desperately you need to have oxygen. Let us know when you can how your visit goes.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love you Carmen. I'm praying for you.

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger haggardmom said…

    I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling so bad! I hope the docs agree about the O2, or they better have a hell of a good explanation why not!
    Sending positive vibes your way :-)

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carmen I hope you start feeling better soon.

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    Carmen,

    My comment from the other day seems to have disappeared into the Internet somewhere! I, too, am so sorry you have to go through this! Let us know how your appointment went!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home