Happy 11th Birthday Dominic!!!!!
11 Things I love about D.:
- His smile. It's contagious.
- His personality, he can make anyone laugh.
- His love for cooking, he helps with dinner 2 nights a week.
- His tea. He makes me the best hot tea. He knows how I like; even I can't make it like him.
- His love for me, he never seems to get embarrassed about me and my O2 or having to use a scooter in the stores.
- That he's still young enough to want to lay in bed and watch TV with me and gives kisses and hugs when I ask for them before h goes to bed.
- That he's old enough now to carry on a conversation with.
- That he keeps his room some what clean.
- That he helps with the house chores with out putting up too much of a fight.
- That he seems to be liked a lot by his peers.
- Mostly that he is my son and I believe he is one of the best kids out there his age.
3 things I'm Happy for today:
- My son, Happy Birthday little man. May we have many more together.
- Having the house ALL to myself today while Mike and Dominic are at NASCAR.
- The weather starting to warm up a bit.